Starting at $7,245
Knowing the power and performance of the Honda GL1800 motorcycle, the engineers at Champion knew it would be no easy task to produce a motorcycle trike kit that would complement this powerful motorcycle. The trike’s styling would have to match that timeless design of the best Honda could offer. The suspension would have to be designed to endure high speed and be agile enough to avoid unexpected driving hazards, yet ride comfortably in undesirable road conditions. And our engineers knew our trike would have to be just as reliable and dependable as Honda’s superb machine. That’s exactly what we accomplished with the Champion GL1800 trike kit. Ride a new Champion GL1800 trike kit and find out how the Champion engineers worked with Honda’s design to produce the most exhilarating trike kit available to date!
- Three Year, UNLIMITED MILE WARRANTY
- Gel-Coat (Included With Base Price)
- Custom-engineered “Zero-Flex” swing arm retaining OEM single shock (with lifting capabilities) and two new Progressive coil-over helper shocks - Improved handling, more confident ride, preserving OEM’s ride-height control
- High-performance, independent front and rear disc brake systems - Increased safety when braking in turns
- Custom-built lightweight rear-end - Reduced un-sprung weight, a softer ride
- Powder-coated structural components - More durable, longer-lasting coating system
- Reinforced fiberglass body construction - Rugged, durable product that will last longer
- Extra large trunk + over-wheel storage - Increased capacity: three full-face helmets and more
- OEM tail and signal lights - Preserves classic 1800 styling
- Overal Width: 57.75"
- Overall Length 108"
- Overall Length (w/ EZ Steer): 109.5"
- Load Capacity: 600lbs
- Tire Size: 205/70R-15
- Brakes: High Performance Duel Discs
- Electrical: Plug & Play Connectors
- Suspension: Solid Axle "Zero-flex" swing arm, using OEM shocks with 2 additional progressive, adjustable coil over "helper" shocks
- Independent Suspension: Double A-Arm Independent suspension with high pressure gas shocks