Starting at $7,995
So, you didn’t think a full-on Dresser said exactly the right things about how you experience life, and you decided to lay your hard-earned cash down on a Harley-Davidson® Softail? Good choice, because Champion has a trike kit for you! Regardless of whether your bike is a full-custom or factory original, that Harley attitude is always present in your Champion trike. With engineering advantages in the swing arm and suspension technology, a custom-designed drive train and a high-performance disc brake system, we’re confident that our Softail trike will have no problem proving to your friends, or to the highway, that the owner of this trike still breathes Harley!
- Three Year, UNLIMITED MILE WARRANTY
- Gel-Coat (included in Base Price)
- High-performance, independent front and rear disc brake systems - Increased safety when braking in turns
- Champion-designed "Easy-Install" rear-end - A custom-made differential, designed to fit the OEM's drive sprocket.
- Powder-coated structural components - Improved durability, longer lasting coating system
- Reinforced fiberglass body construction - Rugged, durable product that will last longer
- Extra-large trunk plus over-wheel storage - Increased capacity: two full-face helmets and more
- OEM tail and signal lights - Preserves classic Softail styling
- Drive belt included with '87-'99 FLSTC models only.
- Overal Width: 55.5"
- Overall Length 97.25"
- Overall Length (w/ EZ Steer): 99.75"
- Wheelbase: 63"
- Wheelbase w/ EZ Steer: 66.5"
- Load Capacity: 600lbs
- Tire Size: 205/70R-15
- Storage Capacity: 5.75 Cubic Feet
- Brakes: High Performance Dual Discs
- Electrical: Plug & Play Connectors
- Solid Axle Suspension: A "Zero-flex" swing arm using OEM shock with 2 additional progressive, adjustable coil over ""helper"" shocks
- Independent Suspension: A double A-Arm Independent suspension with high pressure gas shocks